Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Flea Market Again

Rachel only brought one pair of shoes. I was not happy about this. We went to look for her shoes a third or fourth time. I told her she would find something today or I give up. Spending hours for days looking for her shoes was no fun. Yes, she bought shoes today. No, we did not make it to the muesum. The shoe search took awhile.
We bought the littlest a ball and Amy had to have one too. Ricky and 2 kids went to look for something. Forty minutes later I finally found him.
So, if at all possible have 2 cell phones in another country. You'll have a way to find your spouse. We have wished several times that we both had a phone.
We went to the Concord mall to the grocery store to pick up some drinks. Nothing is cold here. You get it out of the cases but the drinks are never cold. We should have brought an ice tray! I have not seen one for sale. We took our drinks up to the top floor to sit by the windows and rest. We did order some Sushi. Those that like Sushi agreed it was good. Freshly prepared for us. There is also a cafeteria style place to buy food - good too.
The oldest did not come with us today. She was tired. I think she wanted time with her friends too.
The youngest has been hugging me all day. She just left. Again begging me to let her stay here to sleep. There is nothing I can do about this. She was a big help with dinner. I chopped and she threw it into the pan. She did eat 2 bannanas, a cucumber and whatever she could get her hands on while we were cooking dinner. It did not stop her from eating her meal. She also managed to eat the small frozen cheesecake bar and cookies. We played ball outside. We seem to get in trouble no matter where we play. Not near my car. Not near my kitchen. We even had someone fuss because we were in a muddy field. We just smile and move. They know we are Americans. So we try to be Christian in our attitude.
Hebrews 4:14b-15 let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weakness, but we have one who has been tempted in every way.
We are excited about some things we will be doing the next few days. We pray for God's wisdom and blessing. We pray we are a blessing to others. We are praying about our court date and Ricky's return. He does not want to leave us. We assure him we will be ok.
Had to stop a minute to clean up a mess. I smelled the littlest ones hands. I knew the smell, Ricky's shaving cream. I did not think much of it an hour ago. But now I'm informed it's on the bathrug. I go to look, not just the rug but all over. Cleaning time again.
We talked with mom and my nephew last night. Good to hear voices from home. We usually only listen to Christian music at home. Sorry to say I'm thrilled in the taxi's to hear American music. I had a good time with the Elvis song today while eating Sushi.