Monday, May 4, 2009

He heals the brokenhearted

Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Proverbs 1:2 for attaining wisdom and discipline; for understanding words of insight; 3 for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair;
These are things God is working on in our lives. The girls are broken hearted this is so hard, they are so mean and this is taking so long. I can second most of that. I knew it would be hard. I knew my kids were strong. I also have come to realize I will have to provide them with more outs than expected. I'll be searching for summer camps for them. They need the break. They deserve it.
They also deserve the right to have their things. I have asked Ricky to put locks on their doors. They take good care of their things. They have learned if you break it it's gone. I don't quickly replace their things.
Vlad tends to like to wake Rachel with water. Since we moved to Irpene she is sleeping in the room with me and that does not happen. In AL my room is downstairs, their up. I think she deserves the locks.
Phil 2:14 is the first verse I'd like them to learn. "Do everything without complaining or arguing." It probably won't be the first. Maybe Phil 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"