Thursday, April 3, 2008

Divine Delay

Thanks to Sandra for the title. Due to Ukrainian law we are experiencing a Divine Delay. The children we hope to adopt are not registered. Ukrainian law states something like: they must be registered in the Ukraine for 1 year before anyone from another country can adopt them. I regret to say it will at least be a year, unless something changes. I know there are others waiting on children to be registered and then waiting the year also.
"I pour out my complaints before God and tell him all my troubles. For I am overwhelmed." Ps 142:2-3 I want to pray, "God send them now." I can't. I know God's timing is perfect. He sees the entire picture. I don't. Today was one of those days I had to cry and tell Him it is hard to wait. I want to give them hope, love and a home. In God's time. I also want to be a moldable piece of clay in the hands of God. For Him to make and use me in His time, in His way.
Thanks for the prayers. They are needed and appreciated.
I'm excited to see what God's assignments are while I am waiting.