Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Talking to daddy

Daddy...I know you know what I need before I ask you. Thank you. Thank you for your Holy Bible that shows me how to pray. Daddy I know you are in Heaven and the angels sing your praises because you are the best daddy ever, wonderful and loving. Daddy, I want your will in my life (and in the life of my husband and children) here like your will is done in Heaven. Daddy, thank you soooo much for today providing food for us. (It was so much more than we deserved...even if lunch was left overs....it was a blessing not to have to cook!) Daddy forgive my family when we don't do as we should. Thank you for a greatful heart to forgive others quickly and not hold grudges. Daddy, I'm weak (we are) we have had a hard journey here lately, please keep temptations away from us and the devil too. Daddy, I forgive anyone who sinned against me. I want your forgiveness....thank you. Matthew 6:8-14
And daddy, I love you.