Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We had a great day Sunday. After church and lunch there we drove to Chatt, TN to go to the aquarium. I paired up 1 English with 1 Ukraine and had them keep up with eachother. I only had one grumble about this. So out of 9 that's good. The were able to pet sting rays and fish. They all had a really good time.
I think Ricky had a harder time than they did with the rule I made. They drank huge cups of coffee at church. So I said no Coke today. He wanted to buy them one at dinner. When it was just the 4 kids we always ordered water. Why do these kids need Coke? They do not. They said they needed a toliet stop. We stopped. They all stood at the cash register at McDonalds. I guess they forgot we stopped for the toliet! I gave into Ricky and let him buy ice cream....but no Coke. It was already 10p.m. Please not so much sugar dear.
Yesterday's challenge was getting them to sweep. I had worked with Anna an hour or two on her room cleaning. Nobody obeyed and swept. Again they wanted ice cream. I said no sweep, no ice cream. It was time to go to the Pump it Up party. I informed them if they did not sweep they would not go to the party. They finally did it. It was Troy's day to wash dishes and he had done it so he did not have to help.