Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a joy it has been to be with the orphans these last few days. Ms. Anna has been riding up to me on the bike. I was so into her smile and overjoyed that she was purposing towards me that, oops she hit my 11 year old nephew. Yes, he was fine.
Lots of smiles and hugs the past few days. The other girls went to the dentist yesterday. So I went to check on Anna after nap time. She was hiding under the covers. I slowly pulled back the covers to see her smiling face and receive a big hug.
Artum and Andrew have had a great time with each other. My family has enjoyed playing with each and every orphan visiting. They are a great group of kids!
Today at home. Yuck! We will not be able to visit the orphans for 4 days. We will see them Friday night. There is much we need to do here. We have been with them from 9-9 for days now. So laundry must be done and other chores.
We serve and awesome God who's plans are perfect even if we do not understand them.
I feel blessed to be a part of Reach Orphans with Hope's program. It is wonderful to see it in action. It is great to see and meet the children that have been adopted and their families. What great hope for a better life for these children's future.
"Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us." 2 Timothy 3:17
I can't wait to see and meet who God puts with us when the orphans arrive at our home.