Friday, June 6, 2008

Joy and peace

What a great Bible verse this morning.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
I'm trusting in Him. I'm overflowing with hope. Hope for a future for these orphans. Hope for a great summer. Many unknows.
I don't see movies often. I did love the lines in Narnia about not knowing if he was ready and then the lion says "that's how I know you are ready." God uses us when we are ready to be molded. Not full of ourselves or overconfident. My confidence is in Christ that He will provide whatever is needed this summer. He will make each of us into what we need to be for these children. If, we are willing.
We still need gift cards for clothes and meals.
"joy and peace as you trust in Him"