Friday, July 18, 2008

The future

I have heard that our year of registration will begin in August. I had hoped that it had already begun. I know many of us would like the adoption process to go quicker. We must all trust in God's perfect timing. We must use our time wisly while waitng. We will be waiting and working.
I am praying about God's plans for us. We are praying knowledge. Should we host next year, how many to host and from which orphanage(s)? It is time consuming and costly. But we believe it is an oppurtunity of a lifetime for these children. I am also praying about visiting the Ukraine. I'm praying about when, how and who. If you would be interested in visiting the Ukraine please contact me.
We are thankful to those planning on helping and to those that have helped already. You are a blessing. Please visit the orphans in August. We do suggest you call first. We live in the country.