Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pray for visas

Please pray today. They are trying to make sure all the orphan children have their visas to come to the U.S. There are about 35 in the group. They will be in several states.
I have invited the children we hope to adopt. This would be aweseome for my husband and children to meet them.
We have been asked to host from 3 orphanages. One is a 5 year old boy. He turns 6 in July. There hopefully will be 2 girls and a teacher from another orphanage. Their ages are aound 6-8. Then from Poltava 3 are supposed to be coming ages 6 girl, 13 boy, 15 girl. I have a friend in KY hosting and one in Chelsea, AL also hosting. Both hosting boys.
Now that I'm hearing who is coming the sleeping assignments have been made. We are all getting very excited. The schedule is being worked out. I should receive pictures of the children today or this week. Please pray this all works out according to God's will.
Not my will but God's. I would not have chosen to host from 3 orphanages. But I am glad to help others be able to host. I know God's plans are perfect. If God sees fit to send me children from 3 different places, I'm sure He has a reason. I will trust in Him for the answer.
Some of you ask "How do you think you can do this?" and "What about the language barrier?"
God's promise is "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence. "The Lord is my helper; I wil not be afraid." Hebrews 13:5-6 I believe God will provide us with all we need to do the task he has assigned to us.
Again please pray that all goes smoothly with the paperwork in Ukraine. Pray that the children have all the paperwork needed to travel.