Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time flies

We are incredibly busy here. It is wonderful, tiring and a blessing. We are meeting new people. It is sooo interesting to see who God brings here. Also new people we meet and the way God has us all connected.
The children are all asleep. Yeah. Ok it is 12:30. We have had many full days. We are still working on Doctors and Dentist. God is good and His provision in perfect.
I'm soo excited I can't sleep. I must finish schedules and arrangements. I can't sleep in the morning because I want to see them. I think when they leave my family will sleep all day? Oh yeah, that school thing. Huh?
All is going better than I could expect. Nobody majorly injured (well yet). The 4 orphanages have blended into a family. I never know who God will provide to drive or bring a meal. I'm ok with all that.
God is growing and stretching each one of us. Is 40:31 is the verse of the day. God is my strength. No, I could not do this. No, I am not crazy. Just trying to obey God in what He calls me to do. Yes, I'm already trying to figure out how to visit 4 orphanages in Ukraine.
Come join us on mission in AL for the Ukraine. Watch God work.